Caen and its agglomeration by bike
Your Hotel Restaurant Pool & Spa between Deauville and Honfleur
You are staying in the Caen Region and you want to discover its history and its landscapes by bike, here are some ideas to follow and discover…
The Caen la Mer Agglomeration Community has many advantages for getting around and organizing its visits by bike:
– a network of cycle paths and greenways,
– spaces in the city to park bicycles,
– specific facilities (to be discovered on the website of the city of Caen )
– a Maison du Vélo which brings together multiple services including a workshop to repair your bike
– a self-service bicycle service with V'eol
– and some very useful tools….
Applications and sites for trendy bikes
Géovélo, an app just for cyclists!
To determine your best cycling route, find out about suitable routes, bike parking options, the locations of Véol' stations and their availability in real time, you can consult the Géovelo website, by clicking here .
Geovelo is interactive, you can send your contributions to improve routes or correct cycling facilities, create an account to save your favorite routes and share them
Openrunner, a collaborative database!
participatory site is free of rights .
It is the Internet users who make its content. The main greenways are laid out there and the cycle routes are organized according to whether it is an international, national, regional or local route… Discover here !
Strava, an interactive app!
Record your rides, track your progress and compare your rides online with other cyclists.
Download the Android and Apple apps